Rockford Systems, a leader in machine safeguarding and combustion safety, is hiring a Lead Installation Technician to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to travel to our customer’s facilities and put your electrical and mechanical skills towards improving worker safety. If you have proven manufacturing experience, with a strong focus on safety, then we invite you to submit your resume.
The Lead Installation Technician is responsible for all aspects of the safeguarding installation process within a customers’ manufacturing environment. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Complete installation projects to meet or exceed customer’s expectations of on-time installations and budget requirements, following applicable OHSA 1910, ANSI B11, NFPA 70E, NFPA 79 safety standards.
• Supervise Installation Technicians in troubleshooting and installing electrical controls, switches and machine guarding.
• Perform machine assessments and implement engineering design changes that are required in the field.
• Work with Safeguarding Specialists, Engineering and Customer Support Teams to ensure complete collaboration with company goals and direction (budgets, timelines, resources, etc.)
• Effectively communicate and train customer personnel on newly installed safeguarding solutions.
• Complete, maintain, and process pertinent paperwork, reports and records as required in a timely manner (time sheets, service and expense reports).
• Other duties and functions may be assigned.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally to customer sites – approximately 90%
• Manufacturing experience, with responsibilities for machinery installations
• Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude with ability to read and understand electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
• Effective communication and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of applicable safety standards (OSHA, ANSI, CSA) is a plus
• Experience working with safeguarding products
• Minimum of 3-5 years in related field
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must have a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), health club reimbursement, and paid vacation/sick time/holidays.
If you meet the above requirement and would like to be considered, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
About Rockford Systems, LLC.
Headquartered in Rockford, Illinois, Rockford Systems, LLC delivers engineered, industrial plant safety solutions for organizations using metalworking, automation, material handling or thermal processing in their operations. Since 1971, Rockford Systems has specialized in the design and installation of safeguarding systems for industrial fabrication equipment and manufacturing systems that meet or exceed applicable safety regulations and standards. Today Rockford Systems offers an unparalleled industrial turnkey safety solution portfolio that also includes consulting, inspections, advanced technologies and combustion safety solutions, further underscoring its commitment to total plant safety. These combined risk reduction solutions enable organizations to dramatically improve compliance and worker safety without disrupting productivity. For more information, please visit www.rockfordsystems.com or call 1-800-922-7533.
Oops! We could not locate your form.