TECHNICAL AND IN-FIELD SUPPORT
Rockford Systems continues to stand by your organization with post-sale support, expert technical resources and ongoing reminders about scheduled maintenance, inspections and compliance check points.
Technical and In-Field Support Process
- A call and/or email to the technical service group begins the support process.
- The Rockford Systems support team wants to resolve the issue quickly for the customer via phone, email or a video meeting.
- If a resolution cannot be achieved over the phone, through email or video meeting, then the service manager schedules an onsite visit.
- Depending on the issue, the support team will provide a quote for the solution and visit.
- Warranty service is covered under Rockford Systems warranty policy and an onsite visit will be scheduled immediately.
- Non-warranty service will require a P.O. before scheduling a visit.
*Please note a PO may be required for some onsite visits depending on the warranty.